This repository is a collection useful tips/tricks/hints for Isabelle users contributed by the community.
Table of Contents
- Commands: important Isabelle commands and tips on how to use them effectively
- General: general tips to get started with Isabelle
- Proofs: how to effectively write proofs for common proof obligations
- Move material from https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/
- Recipes for proving existential statements
- Primer on conversions
- Debugging ML code (
print antiquotation, debugger etc.)
- Overview of different tactics (should also include
- Difference between methods and tactics
- Namespacing of operators and more with bundles
- Function package tutorial
- Isabelle/jEdit FAQ. For instance: how do I get symbols to display properly?