Isabelle Quick Access Links
- afp: The Archive of Formal Proofs is a collection of proof libraries, examples, and larger scientific developments.
- ci: Isabelle/Jenkins continuous integration service.
- competition: Platform for interactive theorem proving competitions (also supporting other ITPs like Coq or Lean).
- conventions: Isabelle community conventions and contribution guidelines.
- dev-email: The Isabelle development e-mail list.
- dev: Isabelle development hub hosting the repository, ongoing tasks, etc.
- doc: Official documentation.
- email: The Isabelle users e-mail list.
- home: The official website and download page.
- ml-tips: Tutorials and tips for ML programming in Isabelle.
- repo: The development repository.
- search: Experimental search platform for Isabelle and the AFP.
- tips: Collection of useful tips and hints provided by the community.
- zulip-archive: The publicly available archive of the Isabelle zulip platform.
- zulip: Real-time discussion platform to exchange ideas, ask questions, and collaborate on Isabelle projects.
Something missing? Something broken? Create a pull request or issue to let us know.