Isabelle Quick Access Links
- home: The official website and download page.
- dev-email: The Isabelle development e-mail list.
- dev: Isabelle development hub hosting the repository, ongoing tasks, build status information, etc.
- email: The Isabelle users e-mail list.
- zulip: Real-time discussion platform to exchange ideas, ask questions, and collaborate on Isabelle projects.
- build: Build status information including performance statistics and graphs.
- ci: Isabelle/Jenkins continuous integration service.
- repo: The development repository.
- benchmark: Isabelle community benchmark.
- conventions: Isabelle community conventions and contribution guidelines.
- courses: Collection of Isabelle course material.
- doc: Official documentation.
- libraries: Collections of (proof) libraries
- ml-tips: Tutorials and tips for ML programming in Isabelle. Also known as the Isabelle/ML Cookbook.
- tips: Collection of useful tips and hints provided by the community. Almost no material yet - please contribute!
- tutorials: A list of official tutorials for beginners and advanced users.
- add-ons: Add-on components.
- competition: Platform for interactive theorem proving competitions (also supporting other ITPs like Coq or Lean).
- search: Pattern-based search platform for Isabelle and the AFP.
- serapis: Concept-oriented search platform for Isabelle and the AFP.